Jiangsu Southeast Plant Protection Co., Ltd.
Contact: Lin Baofeng (Chairman)
Address: High-tech Industrial Park, Dongtai City, Jiangsu Province (Touzao Town)
使用技术和使用方法: ★ Using techniques and methods:
|Crop (or range)||Control object||Dosage of preparation||Instructions|
|Rice||Erhua||30-50 ml / mu||spray|
| (Note: (1) Preparation amount per hectare = Preparation amount per mu × 15 |
(2) Concentration value of total active ingredient (mg / kg) = (preparation content × 1000000) ÷ dilution ratio of the preparation)
1. This product should be applied in the control of low-instar larvae. Pay attention to the spray is even and thoughtful. Depending on the weather and the occurrence of insect pests, it should be applied once every 7 days and at most 2 times per season.
2. Do not apply pesticides on windy days or when rainfall is expected within 1 hour.
产品性能(用途): ★ Product performance (use):
This product is a mixed formulation of two active ingredients, avermectin and methoxyfenozide. Avermectin is a sixteen-membered macrolide compound with insecticidal, acaricidal, and nematicidal activity. It is an acaricide produced by the fermentation of Streptomyces avermitilis. Methofenozide is a diaryl hydrazide insect growth regulator and ecdysone insecticide. When used in combination, it has contact and stomach toxicity, has a fast-acting and long-lasting effect. The two are mixed to prevent and control rice. There is a significant effect of the dioxin.
注意事项: ★ Notes:
1. The safe interval of the product used on the rice crop is 45 days, and the maximum number of uses per crop cycle is 2 times.
2. It is recommended to rotate pesticides different from other mechanisms of action.
3. This product is highly toxic to daphnia and silkworm, high toxicity to fish and bees, low toxicity to birds, algae and earthworms, and low risk to natural enemy Trichogramma. When applying pesticides, the effects on the surrounding bee colonies, flowering plants (peripheral), and the use of silkworms and mulberry gardens should be avoided. Keep away from aquaculture areas, river ponds, and other water bodies for spraying. Avoid flowing liquid into river ponds and other water bodies. Do not contaminate water sources when cleaning spray equipment. Fish or shrimp and crab nesting paddy fields are forbidden, and the field water after application shall not be discharged directly into the water body.
4. The used applicator should be cleaned before being used for other pesticides.
5. Wear protective glasses, masks, gloves, and protective clothing when applying. It is forbidden to eat, smoke, and drink water during the application. After the application, thoroughly clean the exposed skin with soap and water.
6. Discarded packaging and other waste should avoid contaminating water bodies. It is recommended to use controlled incineration or safe landfill to dispose of the packaging or waste.
7. Pregnant women, lactating women, people with allergies, cold and skin diseases are forbidden to touch this product.
中毒急救: ★ poisoning first aid:
Symptoms of poisoning include skin tingling, headache, dizziness, nausea and vomiting, shaking hands, convulsions, convulsions, and coma. If accidentally inhaled, remove patient to air circulation. In case of accidental contact with skin or splashing into eyes, rinse with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Do not induce vomiting by mistake, and immediately bring the label to the hospital for symptomatic treatment. No special antidote.
储存和运输: ★ Storage and transportation:
1. This product should be stored in a dry, cool, ventilated and rain-proof place, away from fire or heat sources. Keep away from children. Can not be stored and transported with food, beverages, grain, feed and other items. Avoid contact with pregnant and lactating women.
2. Check whether the packaging container is intact and sealed before transportation. During transportation, ensure that the container does not leak, collapse, fall, or damage. The transportation vehicle should be equipped with the corresponding variety and quantity of fire fighting equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment during transportation. During transportation, it should be protected from direct sunlight, rain and high temperature. When transporting by road, follow the prescribed routes, and do not stop in residential areas and densely populated areas.
★ Product Specifications:
50 g x 100 bottles, 100 g x 50 bottles